Thursday, October 27, 2016

Channel for Satan

Did you realize the mirror you look into everyday could be a channel for satan? Think of the condemning statements one often says when looking in the mirror. But what if your mirror became a channel for God instead? Can you ask God to show you what is beautiful about you? When God talks to me about my beauty, it is never about the physical realm. Instead he tells me of my beautiful spirit or the beauty of my heart. 
Many of us understand, as believers, what the Bible says about us and how much God loves us, but are you truly believing what you read? Do you need ideas - check here.
Could you take a dry erase marker and write some key phrases to yourself on your mirror and look at them over and over until you internalize them?
What if you were to truly believe what he said? What if you were to say His words aloud to yourself? As you get dressed, could you put on the beauty of God. 
Could you say to yourself some positive statements like, "I am needed to reflect God's glory" "I am worth fighting for" "I am accepted, loved, and secure in Christ."

No comments: