Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Who Does God Say I Am?

Feeling insecure? Unsure of who you are? Unsteady on your feet? Begin by reading and AGREEING with the following verses from the Bible.
How do you do this? Read aloud the verse, paraphrase, and personalize it. For instance, in Song of Solomon 4:17 say, "I am altogether beautiful. God loves me and He finds no fault in me." Then say, "I agree with this."  Your words and agreement are powerful. God wants you to really understand how deeply He loves you with an everlasting love (Jeremiah 31:3).
Still having trouble believing these truths about yourself? Try personalizing your favorite ones and copying them onto a paper that you read daily. By pouring truth into yourself you will begin to agree.


But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lordsees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.” 1 Samuel 16:7


I can do all things through him who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.Psalm 139:14

See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him. 1 John 3:1

 No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it. 1 Corinthians 10:13

 Then I said, “Ah, Lord God! Behold, I do not know how to speak, for I am only a youth.” But the Lord said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am only a youth’; for to all to whom I send you, you shall go, and whatever I command you, you shall speak. Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you to deliver you, declares the Lord.” Jeremiah 1:6-8


No comments: